Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26, 2012 Christmas Card



Cricut used for sleigh, cuttlebug embossing folder, snowflake vellum, asst ribbon, asst, bling

Here are two more fun cards we made at our play/create day - don't you love the sleigh - Cheryl has a Cricut and I don't so these two cards were fun to put together.  Love the soft snowflake vellum that she had when you touch the snowflakes are a velvet texture.  Add some bling to the card (you know I love bling) tape it down and ready to go.     

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

how fun! love the sleigh and the snowflake vellum! great cards, Shirley!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love this pretty sleigh die cut. I need to get started on my holiday cards.

Patti J said...

So happy that you and Cheryl got together to craft - thanks for sharing more of your beautiful creations! Had fun today...thanks! Be safe tomorrow, and tell DGD hi for me :)

Donna said...

Very cute and you have Chrustmas started!