Friday, August 03, 2012

August 3, 2012 How Swell

 TAC "How Swell" AMuse Studio CS, Memento ink, copic markers, Spellbinders nesties

My dear granddaughter Paige is expecting her first baby in Feb. 2013 (which seems like a long time away), she and Rusty are going to make such good parents.  I have had this TAC set for many years and it always comes in handy and is my go to set when I make a Mom-to-be card.  I paper pieced heroutift, hat and purse and colored her skin tones with copics.  Inside is a "coupon" for lunch and a new maternity outfit.  

3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, it is adorable paper pieced in the Amuse dotted paper.Paige will love the card and the lunch/shopping date!

Patti J said...

How sweet. Love the dots! Paige will love the card, and her time with you will be treasured always. Thanks for sharing - you two have fun!

AmethystCat said...

that was a set that I never got but always liked. You did a wonderful job with the card. Love the colors you chose!