Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012 Autumn Leaves


AMuse Autumn Leaves stamps, K-pad - Autumn Leaves, Amuse CS, asst. bling

On Monday of this week my two besties Donna and Patti spent time with Donna's mother and we had a fun day of stamping and creating.  We each had a project all cut and ready to stamp and put together - my project was this card with the Autumn leaves and triple time stamping, it is so much fun and creates a beautiful card.  Everyone liked the project a lot.  with AMuse cs it is so easy to match colors etc. and it is white on the inside.  Had a super lunch that Donna and her mom made and tons of fun.  I will be posting the other projects later this week.  

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Had such a great time on Monday, and loved all of the cards! This one was a real beauty! Thanks for the inspiration, my friend :)

Donna said...

Awesome card, I enjoyed making it but the best part was the wonderful group of ladies I spent the day with!

Anonymous said...

What a great day spent with lovely and fun ladies. All
the cards were great. Mom