Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012 Autumn Star DP

Doodle Pantry DP and sentiment, AMuse Leaf Die, Spellbinders die, washi tape, Amuse French Roast pearls, asst. cs. Memento Peanut Brittle ink 
Ever wonder what to do with those little scraps of DP that you have left over, I love using dies and cutting out the image then putting left over DP to put behind the cut out image.  I love how Doodle Pantry  often comes with the images in color, black and white and often 2 to 3 beautiful DP.  I usually print off the DP in full pages and I know it is going to match my colored image.  I loved this sentiment and thought it went with the card perfectly.  

4 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful,great colors and design!!

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Shirley, and even prettier in real life! Great job showcasing Laurie's pretty papers and sentiments!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

So lovely Shirley, fab choice of sentiment and paper!

AmethystCat said...

I love this! I will be stealing this leaf cut out idea for sure! great card!