Thursday, October 04, 2012

October 4, 2012 Penny Black Autumn Tree

Stamp by Penny Black, colored with Tim Holtz Distress markers, Basic Grey DP,

I just got a new "senior" lady that I am going to shower with cards, Senior angels are a part of Chemo angels.  I stamped the tree by Penny Black with black Memento ink, then colored the leaves with distress markers, I enjoy using them and yes they are different than the basic markers,  there is a nice video by Tim Holtz if you think you would be interested in trying the markers.  This will be my first card to my lady to introduce myself to her.  This is such a rewarding endeavor to be a part of.      

2 comments:

Donna said...

Turned out beautiful, your new lady will be thrilled to be receiving your wonderful handmade cards and your notes! Lucky gal, you will brighten her life!!

AmethystCat said...

beautiful! love that tree!