Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20, 2013 Love in in the Air Balloons

Memory Box Hot Air Balloon Die Sm and Lg. AMuse CS, Washi tape, AMuse cloud die, Sentiment AMuse  Tim Holtz Distress Ink, pop dots

Hot air balloons are "in" now and although I have hot air balloon stamps when I saw the dies from Memory Box I had this card in mind.  Thought all the pink hues went together - pop dot behind each balloon - a bit of Spun Sugar Distress ink on the clouds and some washi tape for that extra zip and the card was complete.  This could be used for Valentines Day, anniversary, or a "thinking of you" for that someone special.  


4 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable, very valentinee but you're right, could be used for many occasions.

Donna said...

Cute card, like the colors, very Valentinee, but you are right, it could be used for many occasions.

AmethystCat said...

love this card, Shirley! I'm going to need that memory box die! (or do a hot air balloon on my cameo). Great cheeriness in the card!

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE this! I saw that die and thought about getting it, and now after seeing your beautiful card, I know I have to have it! Great job on this!!! Hugs, Curt