Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013 Cushioned in Comfort

AMuse Stamps, Basic Grey DP, SU craft white ink pad, Memento black ink, Bazzill cs, TAC Crackle stamp.


Every month for the last 3 months Technique Junkie has had a "just one swap" and this was my creation for this months swap.  I usedf "Antique Wallpaper" technique and I love how it turned out with the "vintage" feel - you can't see the aged look to the wallpaper but you stamp using white ink and a crackle stamp and stamp that on your background piece.  I liked it so well I made one for my stash.  

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very nice! Love that technique...you rock! Thanks for the inspiration!

AmethystCat said...

A -DOR - ABLE!!! LOVE this card!!! awesome "wallpaper" technique! will have to try that sometime. :)

Chelsea said...

Love how you did this chair!

Diane said...

So cute! Great job paper piecing. I love it.