Thursday, May 30, 2013


TJ Junkie Swap - Just One

Went to my mail box yesterday and received this beautiful card and just had to share (with the creators permission)  Denise Taylor.  I have joined "Just One" swap in which you pick a technique and make just one  swap card.  I have been so super pleased with the creations I have received the last 3 months (which is how long I have been playing), and this one is from New Zealand.  Denise shared a little bit about the weather in New Zealand - and they are experiencing a "breath of winter".  I don't have any details about what stamp was used etc. but the technique was waxy cuttlebug.  By being in this swap it has made me go back through some of my "old" techniques and bring them to life again.   

3 comments:

Donna said...

That is gorgeous! I see why you are enjoying the swap!

Patti J said...

What a pretty card! And all the way from New Zealand...wowza! So glad you shared it!

Unknown said...

Dear Shirley, I feel so honoured by you posting my card on your blog, thank you so much, Rich Blessings, Denise