Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014 Happy Birthday Balloons

AMuse Dies, Paper Smooches Dies, AMuse cardstock

Fun sketch on Sketch Saturday this week and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do, use my new balloon dies and my happy die - and I think it made a cute Happy birthday card for a child or young adult.  Fun simple and easy peasy - my favorite kind of card.  Challenges:
     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch
     Dream Vaslley Challenges - anything goes
     Incy Wincy Designs - Birthday

5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This truly is a HAPPY card! Love your CAS approach! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Patti J said...

Easy peasy, and oh, so cute! Your Happy die is adorable - you will have a lot of fun creating with it. Love this card - might have to case it!

Michelle said...

This would be a great card for a child. The colors of the balloons are bright and beautiful. Thank You for joining us over at incy Wincy Designs.

Michelle (DT)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, so bright and uplifting!!

Debra Miller said...

Awesome card Shirley and great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb