Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, 2014 Baby Patch Elephant

Woodware Craft Collection Stamp, Sentiment AMuse, DP DCWV, Star die AMuse

Needed a baby boy congrats card so I "borrowed" my friend Patti's craft supply.  Love this little patch elephant so I paper pieced him with papers from DCWV All About Boys which I have had for quite a while but it really has some cute boy papers.  Love how mat stacks match.  This card will be in the mail in a couple of days with a cute little card for big brother too.  Challenge:
         Sketch Saturday - follow sketch    

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, this turned out so cute! I am smitten with those patterned papers...what a great collection! Very sweet card! Thanks for sharing, and good luck tomorrow....

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable! It would be hard to give this one away it is so precious!

Diane said...

I LOVE that elephant!! So very cute. If it were real it would be a wonderful stuffed animal for a child.

Debra Miller said...

Super cute - love the patchwork elephant Shirley! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! hugs, Deb

Grenouille Greetings said...

This week's challenge at Sketch Saturday has been very popular and I'm delighted to see you playing along with this lovely card. Your quilted elephant and lovely paper choices make this an adorable creation. Hugs, Lesley