Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2014 BE MINE


Recently there was a huge SU sale of supplies, stamps, punches etc. of a dear SU demonstrator that passed away about a year ago.  Her husband got everything together and with friends priced the items got them all set out and donated all proceeds to the high school music department (where he and his wife had both worked for many years).  I love this set - has images for just about any occasion and I though this would make a really cute simple Valentine.  Colored with copic markers, heart doily from Michaels, cs from AMuse Studio.    I also added a tripod and a different light system to my photo taking so this is a work in progress with my photo editing.  

3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous! Cute image, papers and like the doily, I just bought some white and red heart doily's!

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute card. Really like that image.