Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 28, 2015 God's special work of art


I have played around some with the bokah technique - sponging the color on but for this one I used re-inkers and my waterbrush to make my background then I made a template from acetate with different size circles for sponge on my white. I used SU craft white ink - not sure if I really like it but until I can find another white ink pad this will do.  I even used a "new" pencil eraser for the small tiny dots.  Added some sparkle sequins just to jazz it up a bit.  Stamp set and sentiment is also from SU.  Challenges:
     House of Cards - bokah technique
     Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
     Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

6 comments:

loz said...

Your background is stunning Shirley. Beautiful card..loz

Diane said...

I love the different take on the background. Great job Shirley!

Patti J said...

OH. MY. GOSH! Shirley, this one took my breath away - love, love, love this!!!!! We need to get together and make one of these!!! SOON! Thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shirley! I LOVE the colors you used, and the silhouette stamps you chose are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty silhouette card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Shirley! What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you're having a great week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday