Wednesday, July 01, 2015

July 1, 2015 Happy 4th America


  
  This is the card and cute little towel I sent to my daughter for the 4th.  I LOVE this set from AMUSE studio We all Scream which comes with 3 stamps and 3 matching dies.  When I finished with the card it still needed just a little something extra so I put some bling on the eyes and that was the finishing touch.  Hope daughter enjoys.   Challenges:
     The Crafters Cafe - Summer Fun
     Crafting by Design - anything goes in July
     Crafty Creations - Red/white and blue
     House of Cards - Food challenge

11 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card Shirley. Happy fourth of July..Loz

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley, and it is perfect with that towel! So glad you joined us at HOC's.

Mynn xx said...

This is SUCH a fun card, Shirley! LOVE the patriotic colors and fun patterned papers! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cheryl W. said...

I'm certain your daughter will love this card. I know I do!

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Shirley! This card is adorable! I love an ice cream card any day of the week! And matches the towel! Love!! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards! Jane HOC DT

Michele K. Henderson said...

PERFECT 4th of July card! That's so sweet that you sent your daughter a little gift for the 4th! My mom would always do that for me too! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards!
Take Care!
Michele, HOC DT

Diane said...

So cute! I'm sure you're daughter will love it! Can see why you love that stamp set.

Unknown said...

What a fun little gift idea! I just love it!

Graciellie Design said...

What an extra fun card this is! It's perfect for the holiday! So creative... Thank you for joining us at House of Cards.

Unknown said...

Super CUTE card! Perfect for thThank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards.
Ruza, HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner
e holiday's!

Furrbster said...

What a great fun card
Hugz Tinz