Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29, 2015 Ewe are Sweet


Have a request for a little girl that needs some cheering up and I think this little lamb from Gerda Steiner is just so sweet especially with a little bit of fun fur on his head.  I had some Burlap Paper that I guess I was "hoarding" and the color was perfect for this card - it is difficult to cut and would not go through my cuttlebug but I made it work.  some sweet little heart buttons and a bow and this card is ready for the mail box.  Challenges:
     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch

8 comments:

loz said...

So Cute Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Awwww.....I love these wee sheep! I had such fun creating with this set yesterday. So glad we found a few hours for fun! Great card, dear friend...

Cheryl W. said...

This is a super sweet card! That little lamb is just the cutest. I am certain it will brighten a little girl's day.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image, colored beautifully and like that burlap and buttons!

Niki Rowland said...

Ahh really cute! Love the burlap and the cute buttons! Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Debra Miller said...

Oh so cute Shirley! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

Gerda said...

Shirley! I love your natural color scheme! I hope this card helps to cheer up that little girl. Thank you so much for sharing this card with me. Gerda

Laurie Unger said...

This is soooo cute!