Sunday, November 01, 2015

November 1, 2015 Crazy Birds thinking of you

OK - early Christmas, or late Birthday or a just because gift from me to me.  I have had my eye on these Crazy Birds from Tim Holtz for quite a while and just didn't know if I would use them enough to justify buying them.  Well....after thinking about it for about 2 minutes the other day while on a shopping trip with a bestie I decided I would use them.  Oh my they are so much fun to play with, I watercolored this little guy with distress markers, punched the thought bubble and embossed thinking of you in gold.  Mounted it on an embossed cloud layer.  I think I am going to get a lot of mileage out of this set.  Only problem is now I want the accessories that go with these funny characters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! You sure are having fun with these birds
and they are all different. Marian

Cheryl W said...

These crazy birds are real characters! They quickly become the star of any card they're on. I really like your fun card!

Diane said...

I love what you are doing with Tim's Birds. My brain just struggles with how to create with those types of stamps. You are very creative with them and they are so fun!