Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10, 2015 Little Bear


Is this Little Bear from Gerda Steiner  not the cutest???  I lover her designs as they appeal to my whimsical side and this one is no exception.  This was offered as a "free" digi for playing in her monthly challenge, play once and from then on the digis are "free".  I love to paper piece and I love dots so I combined the two in this card.  I distressed the edges of the bear with Distress ink, added some pink to his cheeks, some black puff to his nose and then I cut out a cnady strip open circle for him to be mounted on.  The sentiments are from AMuse Studio and I think they go perfect with him.  The mug and card are going to go to one of my chemo "buddies real soon.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a sweet little card and gift to cheer someone up! Your cute image reflects your sentiment perfectly. Wonderful coloring, too.

Donna said...

This is so cute! Great coloring and design! Darling image too, but you already know I like bears.

loz said...

Very Cute bear and card Shirley..Loz