Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August 24, 2016 THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT - Sketch Challenge





This is the 4th Wednesday of August - oh where has the summer gone??  This week our challenge is a sketch challenge.  I used the Starfish Shell Lg. 4110-K and Starfish Shell Sm. 4111-F for the challenge this week I sponged in my background with distress inks. I then embossed the shells and fussy cut them out and popped them up with pop dots.  I used the saying For The Beauty 3213-G  and embellished it with some tiny sea shells I had in my stash.  I'm thinking this will be a good card for several occasions - especially to my chemo buddies  

Hoping you will create a card over at The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use a REPEAT IMPRESSIONS stamp but if you do you will an additional entry in the random drawing drawing for a a $25  REPEAT IMPRESSIONS gift certificate.  HINT:  Take a look over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on REPEAT IMPRESSIONS STAMPS.  We would love to see your creation. 
Now go take a peek at what our Design Team teammates have created for this weeks challenge. 
                    
                     Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 

7 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card, fabulous ink blending and those starfish are fabulous!

Laurie Unger said...

Love how you turned the sketch! Great job on your ink blending.

Heather said...

Such a beautiful summer card! and what a fabulous take on our sketch.

Patti J said...

Girl, you totally rocked this challenge! Love that you used these stamps! Great job!

Cheryl W said...

I love your starfish card, Shirley! You're so clever to think of starfish to fill those three circles in the sketch. Such a great little scene.

joy said...

Love the starfish - it reminds me of the one we got to hold this summer. You card brought back some sweet memories.

loz said...

Beautiful scene card Shirley..Loz