Sunday, November 20, 2016

November 20, 2016 Happy 50th Birthday.


We had a 50th birthday party to go to - One of my husbands best buddies, wellI had gone through my store bought cards and found one - and dear hubby said "can't you make one"?  How special right???  So since I have ALL 3 sets of Tim Holtz crazy animals, birds, cats, and dogs, these are my go to stamps for a fun quick card.  I love to watercolor  these images and that is what I did with this dog, cut out a hat from the accessories collection popped it up with a pop dot, used my Amuse taller numbers to cut out 50 and this card was ready to go with us for the surprise birthday party.  

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love this card! Great job on the watercoloring! Love what you did with balloon string too. Love this stamp set, have to get it.

Donna said...

Fabulous card and water coloring! Like the "50"!

Patti J said...

This is adorable! Love those crazy stamps, and you always make them look awesome! Bet he loved this, and what fun that your Mr. prefers your handmade cards!

loz said...

This is Super CUTE Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Super fun card, Shirley. You are quick on the draw! I'm sure your husband and the recipient both appreciate you.

Pam Sparks said...

pawsome! haha Couldn't resist! What a wonderful card for a 50 year old! Fabulous creating Shirley!