Saturday, December 10, 2016

December 10 , 2016 JOY Christmas Tree


This picture really does not do the card justice - IRL it is a beautiful shimmer with the mirror background and embelishments.
Last week my friend Donna came down for an overnight visit to craft.  Well between crafting and sipping a little wine we came up with several beautiful cards.  My hubby cooks and we craft (yes I have him trained).
This image by Memory Box is embossed with a silver pearl embossing powder and I thought the silver mirror background would show it off beautifully.  Enjoy

6 comments:

Diane said...

So gorgeous! I love all the shimmer. I would love to see the real thing. So glad you both had a great time together.

Patti J said...

Your man is so nicely trained! Lol... beautiful card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Laurie Unger said...

Gorgeous! I wish I had Bob trained to cook, but that would not be good for my waist line I have a feeling! TFS

Donna said...

You embellished this beautifully Shirley. We had a wonderful time and wonderful food cooked by your hubby! The stamp is by Memory Box.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a beautiful card, Shirley. So nice of your hubby to cook while you craft. Sounds like the ideal set up to me!! :)

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..loz