Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 20, 2016 Elegant Reindeer




These two cards are totally using die cuts and embellishments.  How elegant is this beautiful reindeer?  My friend Patti J. let this die play at my house for a few days.  Although the picture does not show well the beautiful mirror cs I used- and it was just too rainy, foggy, and no good lighting to photograph outside - this card is very pretty IRL.  I used ebossing folders for my background for both of these cards and the poinsettia I purchased at HL.  I have the TimHoltz holiday set of phrases and words and I have used it a lot this season.  Enjoy 

6 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Shirley and I love that folder too! I need to shop more! hohoho Merry Christmas!

loz said...

Two beautiful christmas cards Shirley..Loz

Diane said...

I love this card! That is a beautiful reindeer. So simple but elegant, and I'm sure the mirror paper is beautiful too.

Cheryl W said...

These are gorgeous, Shirley! That is an amazing reindeer, and you have let it be the main focus by not embellishing too much and keeping the background pretty neutral. I really love these!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, dear friend! Glad you're enjoying the die!!! See you soon...

Donna said...

What a stunning card, beautifully embellished, the reindeer is gorgeous, I still haven't played with my dies from Patti, hopefully the week after Christmas!