Sunday, October 01, 2017

October 1, 2017 House of Cards Challenge




October 1, 2017 - WOW where is the year going???  Halloween and or colors is the theme for this months challenge over at The House of Cards.  

I used a set from Lawn Fawn - and it says Halloween totally with the cat, pumpkin, and ghost, and the little bats on the tag held in place with a darling black tiny clothes pin.  I prefer cute for Halloween vs. scary as I usually just send to the grand kids.  

Come join us this month for the challenge of Halloween or use the selected colors.  

7 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable, like how you stamped the pumpkin on patterned paper and that clothespin, great touches to a cute card. Donna HOC teamie

loz said...

Fabulous Halloween card Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Fun card! I love making Halloween cards for the grandkids. Mine tend to be on the funny or cute side, too, although my grandsons are starting to like the scarier ones.

Patti J said...

Great take on this fun inspirational photo, my friend! Love your sweet card! Hugs...!

loz said...

Great halloween card Shirley...Loz

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your sweet and spooky pumpkin! Adorable!
Take Care!
Michele, HOC teamie

Merethe A said...

Nice card. Lovely little diecuts.

(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/