Wednesday, October 04, 2017

October 4, 2017 The House that Stamps Built



Our challenge at The House that Stamps Built is Designer choice and Patti choose Blessings as our theme.  
I choose Fall Tree 1614J and Count your Blessings 3106D.  I use a K-Pad ink pad in Autumn colors to ink up the fall tree as well as the sentiment.  I had some of this "ribbon" in my stash and it reminds me of fall so I used it on this card as well as an embossed fall leaves panel for my background.  Three little pearls finished my card.  

   

 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Blessings - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

8 comments:

joy said...

What great texture you have created with the trim! Your card makes me think of fall and pleasant days of cool weather.

Cheri said...

This is such a beautiful card, Shirley. I love how that tree came out after stamping it with the multiple ink stamp. Make me think of a cozy fall day.

loz said...

Beautiful card and i Love the way the tree is coloured Shirley..loz

Diane said...

Love your card! It's very fall looking, and makes me feel warm inside.

Donna said...

Gorgeous fall card, like all your embellishing and that saying is perfect for this challenge!

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! The rainbow of leaves on the tree is fabulous and the shape of the die you used frames that tree so perfectly!

Patti J said...

This is perfect, dear friend! That tree is absolutely gorgeous, and what fun that you had the blessing stamp! You are one of my dearest blessings, sweet friend! Love you!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card. Your tree looks spectacular - love the varied ink colors.