Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March 21, 2018 Inspiration Photo Challenge

This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is the
inspiration photo shown above.  When I saw the photo my thought was Easter, Easter eggs, etc. so that is what I went with. 



You know my love for folds, well this is another one I CASE'd this weekend from a friend.  To much fun and I was able to get my Easter idea conveyed.  I love the Easter Balloons 4507-J for my main image and for the sentiment image I went with Beauty of Springtime 1304-J.  This was such a fun card to put together and decorate, added a bit of grass with the Easter eggs hiding and I had just ran across some Easter papers that I had so they worked perfectly.  

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of the Inspiration Photo,  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

You come up with the best folds for cards! Such a beautiful Easter card using those fun egg balloons! I just love seeing all the different ways the design team interprets the inspiration for each week! Love the diversity among us!

Laurie Unger said...

I think you're the queen of the cool fold cards! Great Easter card!

Donna said...

What a beautiful card with great papers, designs, and such a fun fold!

Cheryl W said...

Love this fun fold! I need to give it a try. Like you, I really like using different folds from time to time. They just add so much interest!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and fold Shirley..Loz

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is so stinking cute! I admire you for your patience and the time it took to color those eggs. Not easy, but you did a beautiful job here. Love the fun fold idea too. Great card!

Heather said...

This is so fun!!! Great fold and the perfect way to use a bunch of coordinating papers!