Sunday, March 04, 2018

March 4, 2018 Bridal Shower Card


Going to a shower in a couple of weeks for one of my besties (Donna) soon to be DIL.  I was totally drawing a blank on ideas, (I know umbrella for shower right), and remember I had this too cute name sign on a post from Taylored Expressions.  I even had the die cut to go with. Die cut and mounted on a brick embossed bg, and then for the sign I computer generated the names of the new Bride and groom to be and when they would establish their new home together.  I am anxious to go to the shower as I have yet to meet Meagan but I know she has already met the happy approval of the groom and the new in-laws Steve and Donna, so I know she will be great in my book too. 

7 comments:

Patti J said...

This was such a fun idea for a shower card! Perfect creation, my friend! She's going to love it - and it's frameable for after the shower! Miss you! Hugs...

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, Meagan and Mike will love it!

loz said...

Fabulous card for a shower Shirley. Great stamp and die set you have used..loz

Esther Asbury said...

What a great way to use the signpost stamp -- to create personalized cards! So neat!

Cheryl W said...

Clever idea! I'm sure this card will be a hit with the new bride-to-be.

Diane said...

Very cute idea! That is a memory keeper. I know they will love it. Have a great time at the shower, such a happy event!

Darnell said...

What a totally unique and charming idea for a bridal shower, Shirley! I see that Donna loves it, too! I didn't realize you two were friends ... or if I did, I've forgotten. That's a more honest way to say it, isn't it? I find I have to say that more and more these days, sigh!! Have fun at the shower! (BTW, I got such a kick out of your lightening bug in a jar flip card!!) Hugs, Darnell