Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018 Sketch Challenge

This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is a sketch:



This is my card for the sketch challenge, I love sketches as it gives you a layout and all we have to do is follow. 
I used 8402-M My Sunshine  which comes with the sentiment You are my Sunshine.  I stamped this darling image and then colored with copic markers and followed the layout of the challenge.  Love enamel dots which are in each corner.  I am working on a "box of sunshine" package to send to my chemo buddy next month, everything will be yellow.  Has been so much fun shopping for yellow items.  This card is already earmarked to go with the fun package.  

  Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge using the sketch in my post.  As you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 


7 comments:

Cheri said...

When I saw this card in the lineup, Shirley, it immediately brought a big smile to my face. It makes me happy looking at it and I know it will be a hit with your chemo buddy. Fabulous job with the sketch.

Esther Asbury said...

Such a happy card with that smiling sunflower! It will certainly brighten the day of your chemo buddy in the box of sunshine you send! So sweet!

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable! I've always liked this cute stamp, and it's perfect for the challenge! Great job, and it was SO good to see you today! Get well soon, and good luck at the doc tomorrow!

loz said...

Gorgeous sunflower and card Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Such a darling, cheery and uplifting card, it will be perfect in your sunshine package!

Heather said...

So pretty and happy!! Sunflowers are such happy flowers, and then add a giant smiley face . . . this will definitely put the recipient in a good mood!

Cheryl W said...

What a fun idea for a package to cheer your chemo buddy. The card is perfect to accompany all the yellow goodies you find. It's such a happy card. It will definitely brighten someone's day.