Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27, 2018 Anything Goes



This is the last week of the month over at The House that Stamps Built  so our challenge is Anything Goes, which is my second favorite challenge - second only to the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  I had been playing with my stencils and had used a gear stencil for the background - I also had some gear die cuts that went perfect with the background - and then I thought 9120-M Harley and the sentiment 9108-G Born to be Wild were the perfect image to use.  I have been "eyeing" the Harley for a while and I finally decided it needed to be in my Repeat Impressions collection.  I embossed the Harley in black embossing powder and then fussy cut it.  


Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes. The sky is the limit with this challenge you can see there are a lot of possibilities .  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

joy said...

Wow- great masculine card!

Donna said...

How stunning, great background and embellishing, great masculine card Shirley!

Esther Asbury said...

Your gear background is perfect for that Harley stamp! What a great combo and perfect masculine card!

loz said...

Fantastic mens card Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Great masculine card. I have a set of gear dies, but I haven't used them yet. I really need to dig them out and put them to use! Thanks for the inspiration.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful masculine card, Shirley!

Heather said...

Fabulous!!! The stencil and gears are perfect for this image. I just got it myself and haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Patti J said...

One of my favorite RI Stamps! Great card, love it!