Friday, June 08, 2018

June 8, 2018 Happy Summer Flamingo

Surprise - another fun card - you see I prescheduled a few fun cards while I recover from my shoulder surgery.  I going to physical surgery (grueling) but coming right along.  I have had this flamingo in my NBUS and decided to get her out and play with her before I had my surgery.  I think she turned out cute - just popped her up on some "pool party" SU card stock, and then used SU designer paper that I had in my stash.  This will go to my chemo buddy once I get back to writing her. 

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is a very fun card. I love flamingos and have looked at stamps and dies for them. Haven't found one that says "take me home" yet, though. I'm sure it will happen soon enough. I hope your surgery was a complete success and your are growing stronger and recovering nicely.

Donna said...

She is just darling, and cute with the sunshine!

loz said...

gorgeous card Shirley. Hopefully the physio is working and you will be back making cards soon.. Hugs Loz

*Vicki* said...

Love your flamingo card!! Such a fun Summer scene you've made! It was such a pleasure to meet you and wishing you well on your shoulder! :) Following along with you now!

Patti J said...

Cuteness!!! Love it!