Wednesday, August 08, 2018

August 8, 2018 Tic-Tac-Toe



It is my favorite week of the month for challenges, Tic-Tac-Toe over at
The House that Stamps Built .  I choose to do the first line across using one of my favorite stamps 708-K Rebecca and with being a friendship card I choose the sentiment 3903-H  Friends like You.  First I used an embossing folder frame - and stamped Rebecca in the middle with the sentiment above.  I colored her with copic markers - she is so much fun to color.  For some dimension I popped up some punched butterflies (my friend loves butterflies) and then for my metallic I used my Nuvo metallic gold drops and made "enamel" dots in the four corners. 

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther   



9 comments:

Donna said...

This is stunning Shirley, great coloring and design, the embossed frame and butterflies are perfect touches!

Cheri said...

Shirley, this card is absolutely adorable! It makes me feel so summery when I look at it. (Yes, I do like the new shimmer sprays from Technique Junkies. They have great pigment and shimmer.)

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card, Shirley! Beautiful coloring and I love the embossed border! So lovely!

Cheryl W said...

This is a beautiful card! I just love that image, and I really like how you've framed it. So, so pretty.

Laurie Unger said...

This is darling, Shirley. I like the embossing, it adds that final touch of elegance to the card.

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Shirley..Loz

*Vicki* said...

Your card is beautiful and you've done a wonderful job with the coloring of this image! Love the butterflies you've add to the textured background and the gold drop accents really set it off nicely! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card! :) HUGS
P.S. Thank you for your kind comments, I appreciate them so much!

Heather said...

So soft and pretty! I love how perfectly the sweet girl fits into the embossed frame. So glad to hear your shoulder is improving, even if it does seem slow. In no time, you'll be back to all your old tricks!

Pam Sparks said...

Love your card Shirley! Reminds me of Anne of Green Gables! :D Pretty coloring and designing!