Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 14, 2018 Tic Tac Toe



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic Tac Toe which is my favorite challenge of the month.  This moth I choose to go with the top line across - nature colors, moose, and twine.  I have a little gentleman that I am "senior buddies" with and he lives in the town of MooseJaw Saskatchewan so I have been eyeing this darling moose stamp for a while.  I knew that was going to be his Christmas card this year.  

I used Merry Christmoose 1016I and the sentiment 2215H Christmoose   which goes with the image so perfectly.  I colored the moose with copic markers as well as the light bulbs - added a bit of glow around the light bulbs and then a bit of glitter as well.  I thought it needed just a bit of "something" else so I used a holly die and cut two holly leaves and adorned them with red berries which I htought completed my card.   I was happy with the end result - except for one bulb which did not photograph well.  

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how adorable! I just love that Christmas moose! Your coloring is perfect and the holly in the corner is just the right finishing touch!

Darnell said...

Your senior buddy will love his stuffed moose all caught up in the Christmas spirit, Shirley! The holly is the perfect balancing touch!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

That moose is so adorable with the Christmas lights fashioned around his horns!! :) Really cute and festive card especially with that fun sentiment!! I love it! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute card Shirley! That moose is adorable. Hope things are going ok for you!

Cheryl W said...

Very cute Christmas card. I think your senior buddy will get a real kick out of this one. I have a moose die, but haven't used it yet. Your card is giving me some ideas.

Cheri said...

Absolutely adorable card, Shirley! I love all the texture you got on here without being overdone. You're a master at balance and I love it!

loz said...

Adorable image and beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

This is adorable!! I love that cute, little moose; gonna have to put him on my list!

Pam Sparks said...

So cute!