Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 28, 2018 Anything Goes


This week at The House that Stamps Built our theme is Anything Goes sowe have an open palette to use our imagination.  

We had a wedding and I needed a card SO...this is what I came up with - I used 101-P Rose Heart Wreath as my focal image - coloring the flowers and leaves with                               .  They had just the right amount of sparkle.  I used some shimmer blue cardstock that matched very well and then did some splattering of dk. blue splatters using watercolors and a paint brush.  I have had this die for a while - and I cut out Mr. and Mrs. out of the same cardstock as the base card.  I didn't use any additional bling as I thought the sparkle of the colors and the sheen of the cardstock were perfect.  

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther  

11 comments:

Donna said...

How gorgeous Shirley, such a striking card, and your splatters came out perfectly!

joy said...

Great card for a Mr & Mrs. I really like the flower heart - going to check this out now.

loz said...

Stunning card Shirley..loz

Esther Asbury said...

I love the splatters on your pretty wedding card! Love the blues you used as well!

Heather said...

So pretty!! The Mr. and Mrs. die fits in that heart frame perfectly!! Genius idea!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I think the new Mr. & Mrs. will love it! Sometimes cards just come together nicely, don't they? Especially when we have just the right dies and other tools.

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful image and very elegant looking! Love the color combo you've used on it!! HUGS

Cheri said...

What a gorgeous wedding cad, Shirley. I love the added texture of the splatters against the white bg. You colored that floral heart beautifully.

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful card, Shirley. Great idea with framing the die cuts like that. Awesome card!

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Shirley! love it!

Diane said...

Very pretty wedding card! I love what you have done with it.