Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February 20, 2019 Inspiration Challenge



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our weekly challenge is the photo inspiration.  This one was a challenge for me "until" I had this idea.  The photo inspiration reminded me of a colorful celebration so I went with that in mind.  I used 9014M Fireworks and the sentiment 1812E Hurray.. and used primarily the colors in the photo inspiration.  I used markers tocolor the fireworks different colors as well as the letters in the sentiments.  I think it makes a colorful happy "congrats" card which I will use for a chemo buddy when they graduate.  

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Inspiration Photo and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

There were so many fun and creative takes on the inspiration board this week --- and yours was one of them! Love the pretty fireworks you created with their gem centers! Absolutely perfect in every way!

*Vicki* said...

You've done such a beautiful job with the color palette here Shirley!! Love the sparkly fireworks and this makes for a fun congrats card too!! HUGS

Darnell said...

Beautiful colors on the mood board and I love how you interpreted them for your encouraging card for your chemo buddy, Shirley! What a wonderful celebration design!! Hugs, Darnell

Donna said...

What a stunning card Shirley, good take on the photo and perfect for when a Chemo buddy graduates!

Laurie Unger said...

So creative, Shirley - I like what you came up with. awesome job with this challenge.

loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

How fun!! I love the multi-colored sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

You are so clever to come up with fireworks from the inspiration photo! What a great card, and it will surely cheer up your chemo buddy.

Cheri said...

I love this, Shirley! What a great congratulations card!!!! To use that stamp was truly creative thinking for the inspiration.