Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June 19, 2019 - Photo Inspiration challenge




Inspiration challenge this week over at The House that Stamps Built and our photo was a challenge for me until I decided to go with the colors.  I used
7120-L Underpants Frog and 7007-J May the light  for my main images.  I then printed a copy of the challenge oncopy paper and paper pieced the frogs under wear.  A little wink of Stella to give them a shimmer was added just for fun.
I love the saying that goes with this image and oh my I hope no one finds frogs in their underpants.  I used rectangle dies to cut my layers using again some of the colors in the challenge picture.  I am going to send this to my chemo buddy - I think she will get a smile out of this, will be a change from the Thinking of You cards I usually send to her.


 Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Inspiration Photo   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.  

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

It's always interesting to see how each of the design team were inspired by the mood board --- and what a FUN interpretation you came up with!! Love the paper piecing and the bright/happy papers you used.

Donna said...

What a fun and great take on the photo, the frogs and your brad frog are too cute! This was a challenging one for me, I am so impressed with everyone's take on the photo.

Heather said...

Very fun and very unique take on the inspiration photo!! And I hope I NEVER find frogs in my underpants!! : )

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, that sentiment is too funny! Love, love this card!!!

loz said...

I LOVE your fabulous frogs and the sentiment is perfect Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love that you used these stamps! Great job!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute, Shirley. What a fun card that will be great for your chemo buddy.

Darnell said...

Hahaha, that's one of my favorite Irish sayings, Shirley! Love your card!! Hugs, Darnell