Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 - Inspiration Challenge

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is an Inspiration picture, follow the picture or colors either one works.

  I did a pink and yellow theme using 9013D Chill out and 9008N Cool Treats 
I often cut my stamps apart - (no sin there) for more versatility.  I just used the ice cream bar for my card.  I colored 3 bars, 2 pink and 1 yellow with copic markers.  Then mounted on a pink gingham circle and that circle on a yellow gingham circle.  I dug in my "special" fancy embellishments box and found the circle of bling and it just fit.  I cut my sentiment apart as well for more balance on this card.  Already sent this card out to my grand babies with some $$$ for the treat shack at the water park. 

  Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Photo Inspiration Challenge.    So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.  

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Love what you did with the inspiration photo this week. You're right, a few us used the same image but each differently and all are so cool. No pun intended. ;-)

Donna said...

Such a darling card, like the circle of gems, it looks like nonparils! And nice fussy cutting!

Cheryl W said...

I love the way your sweet treats are highlighted by the scallop-trimmed circle. I could sure use one of those treats right now - it's hot here!!

Heather said...

Cute!! Love the circle of gems; so pretty!

loz said...

Fabulous card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Wow....until I read your whole post, I thought that you meticulously added each and every little blingy thingy on here! LOVE this, and I'm sure that the grands were happy to get it! Thanks for sharing!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the bold colors you used and the fun bling! Super cute card!