Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31, 2019 Sketch Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is the sketch challenge pictured below:



I got this cute cute owl image with my last order 2613-H Baby Owl.  We live in the "woods" and often at night when we let the dogs out for the final time at night we will hear the owls communicating.  

and here is my card for the sketch challenge.  I went with all grey color pallet and decided I needed a bit of color so it would pop, so I found a zip lock bag of feathers and used a pretty bright red feather and red enamel dots to finish off my card.  

   Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Sketch Challenge   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE your monochromatic color scheme with the "pop" of red, and those polka-dots are just perfect! Awesome card!

*Vicki* said...

That owl image is stunning! Reminds me of my gma who passed...she LOVED owls and had them all over her house! Love the concept of the pop of red colors here and there! Great take on the sketch my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

Love the pop of color the feather adds to this. Awesome job Shirley.

Patti J said...

Squeal! Love the card, but those feathers! What a fun pop of color! You nailed this one, dear friend!

Donna said...

Stunning card Shirley, so elegant looking, your papers all blend so well together and the pops of red are perfect!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and very cute little owl image Shirley..loz

Cheryl W said...

Great card! Love the pop of red--it adds so much pizzazz. I also love your mix of patterned papers. I'm not sure I'd have that many in the same color combo, but I sure love how they look together.

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! Love all the gray papers to go along with this little cutie!