Wednesday, June 24, 2020

June 24, 2020 Anything Goes

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is: Anything Goes

which you can let your imagination go crazy wild like I did or more refined.  I used Zebra and Frame 5303-M.  I stamped the entire image in black -  just for the zebra image.  Then I stamped again on some wild and crazy "zebra' print paper that I thought just made this fun.  I cut just the frame out on this one.  (so versatile),  and then all I used the a sentiment I used   3923-E Whatever so I could use this card for any occasion that needs a little boost of fun.  I did several layers using this wild and crazy paper which I have had for a really long time. I then decided to make an envelope to match this wild and crazy paper.   Doesn't it feel good to use something that you have never used before, I think that is called NBUS -or Never Before Used Stuff.

I decided to make a wild matching envelope as well to go with this zany zebra.

Challenges:
     LilPatch of Crafty Friends  ATG
     NBUS - use an image for the first time
     2 Crafty Critters - Use a critter
     Tuesday Throwdown - ATG



Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

10 comments:

Patti J said...

How stinking cute is this?!?!?! I think we bought that wild and crazy paper together... love your card, Shirley! So much fun - you heave that critter some personality! You should go enter it at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Hugs...

Donna said...

What a fun, colorful card, those papers and envelop are fabulous!

Darnell said...

WOW, Shirley, you are so right about this design being FUN!! The colors are fabulous and so are all the layers behind that wonderful zebra! And that envelope is going to stand out at every stop on its way to the lucky recipient! Don't forget to link your card at NBUS so you can share with everyone! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

https://mynbus.blogspot.com/2020/06/nbus-challenge-15.html

Heather said...

Oh, boy!! This is sooooo fun!! Love all the wild and crazy patterns to go with this zebra. And the sentiment is perfect; it gives the zebra an attitude of "I just don't care".

Cheryl W said...

This card will make some recipient grin from ear to ear. I love the colors, the zebra, the angled panels. It's all so creative and so fun. Nice job!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Shirley, your design is really amazing! I LOVE those rainbow papers and all of the layers on your design! Super cute zebra and a happy card my friend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW, I love the black with the fabulous rainbow colours, a Super card and a Super envelope also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A My blog

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! What a fun design - so wild (pun intended, LOL) Awesome card, Shirley!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Shirley, I love the "wild and crazy" patterns and colors on this fun zebra card! AWESOME card!!!

loz said...

I LOVE this fun bright zebra card Shirley..Loz