Thursday, June 25, 2020

June 25, 2020 New Cards

I had a few minutes to play with a couple of sets that I have not used before.

This is my daughters birthday card for this year which is next but she doesn't follow my blog so no worries that she will see it. I love the way my birds came out as well as my pretty pink sheer bow.  I am not the best bow maker but this one turned out beautifully. 



This next one is for great grandson 2nd birthday which is in July .  On their second birthday I always enclose a $2.00 bill as a keepsake.

While I had the Birthday Bonanza out I decided to make a couple more cards.




All three of these cads are using SU products, which I really enjoy using,

5 comments:

Patti J said...

These are wonderful! All will be loved by their lucky recipients. Great job, as always, dear friend!!!

Donna said...

What a fabulous collection of cards Shirley! Every one is fabulous! Really like Michelle's card and all the kid cards too!

*Vicki* said...

Wow I love birds and that image is stunning! You've done an amazing job with your bow too! Your animal cards are super cute and the designs turned out fantastic with them! I think they will all just love these so much!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Looks like you've been a cardmaking machine lately. The birthday card for you daughter is really lovely. The first thing I noticed was that pretty bow and the softness it adds to the card. I love the other fun cards, too. You're so lucky to have some little ones in the family. My grands are all big kids now, and no greatgrands in sight...yet.

loz said...

Fabulous cards and stamp set Shirley...Loz