Saturday, October 10, 2020

October 10, 2020 Gnome for Christmas and Wise Men

 Good Saturday morning on this beautiful fall morning.  We are getting ready to go on a trail ride in our side by side to see some beautiful fall colors.  

This morning it is my turn on the Techniques blog to post to share a couple of cute/pretty holiday cards that I designed with the new October fall release.  


 Using one of the cute gnomes from Gnome for Christmas, I made a Christms card using a library card that I had in my stash, colored the gnome with copic markers fussy cut him out and popped him up on a couple of pretty design papers for the holidays.  my sentiment came from the same set and I thought that it wsa fitting for this library card.  I distressed the library card a bit with some antique linen distress ink and a pair of scissors.  I knew I saved the library cards for a reason.  

My next card 

was made using Wise Men  which is a beautiful stand alone stamp, and using the Cloud Edger Stencil  I made the backgound with three various colors of distress oxide inks using my blending brushes. I watched a quick from Pat Huntoons blog on some tips in using this beautiful stencil.  

Don't forget you can receive a 10% discount using TJ10Shirley

                            


                                           



4 comments:

Donna said...

Two beautiful cards, the gnome is darling, and love the clouds!

loz said...

Two fabulous cards Shirley. Love the clouds..Loz

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards!!

Cheryl W said...

Your gnome card is so cute. I love your festive little gnome. On your second card, those clouds look amazing! I've seen some of the cloud stencils, but this is the most realistic looking one of them all. We were able to get out of the house today and look at the pretty fall colors. I'm so grateful for the beautiful fall weather we've had.