Wednesday, October 28, 2020

October 28, 2020 Anything Goes

 This final week of October over at The House that Stamps Built  is one of my favorite (although not my most favorite) as well as creative people who meet our challenge for ANYTHING GOES.  

Since it was so close to Halloween - I decided to go with a Halloween theme card.  I don't send out a lot of Halloween cards, to the great grands, and my chemo buddies.  I have a die that is so versatile, made by Paws itively so I decided to fill the little squares with just the jack-o-latern faces.  I used:

2325-C Bad Intentions   2328-C Happy  and 2329-C Goofy and in bottom rectangle I used 2308-C Bats and 2316-G BOO .


I had a small black cat sequin in my sequin stash and then used black and orange enamel dots to finish off the card.  I had some bright Halloween strip paper that I used for my background, and I totally used up the one little piece that I had been saving, so that 12 x 12 piece is totally gone.  

 Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie   and Patti



7 comments:

Donna said...

Cute Halloween card, like the addition of the sequin cat and that pattern paper is perfect with your card!

*Vicki* said...

Adding those pumpkin faces to the squared panels is so clever! I really love this fun Halloween themed design with the framed panels! Too cute!! HUGS

Patti J said...

What a fun card! I didn't know you had the pumpkin faces! The frame is perfect for them! Great card - as always!

loz said...

Fabulous halloween card and face stamps Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

This is so fun!! The little squares are perfect for the faces!

Cheryl W said...

It was so creative of you to use just the pumpkin faces in your little squares. I love that idea! All the other embellishments just add to the fun design of this card. Great job!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute Halloween card. I love the grid die and the patterned paper you used on this.