Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Anything Goes

 Today over at The House that Stamps Built is Anything Goes and I thought this was a good one to post today - lets welcome 2021.  


I have the complete sheet Plate 10600 and use this set when I want a fun "snarky" card - I thought it was perfect for our Anything Goes challenge today.  I stamped and fussy cut 4 of the TP rolls and spaced them on a slim design card.  Then used the sentiment Time to Celebrate again fitting for the new year.  

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my New Years card - and I have already picked someone to get this card.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Anything 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.

7 comments:

Donna said...

How perfect for 2021 New Years! Merry Christmas Shirley!

loz said...

LOVE Your toilet paper stamped card. Hopefully it will be better next year..Have a Merry Christmas..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

what a funny and appropriate card! Too Cute. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Cheryl W said...

Awesome card! Those rolls of toilet paper definitely made me laugh. Love your "snarky" cards.

Heather said...

This is too fun! If you could somehow make one as a "good riddance 2020" it would also be super fun and true!

*Vicki* said...

This is really cute and a creative idea for the New Year Shirley! I love the slimline style too! Hope that you had a fabulous Christmas and I look forward to seeing your makes in the coming New Year as well! HUGS

Patti J said...

Farewell, and good riddance to 2020! Love your card, dear bestie! Thanks for the smiles! Hugs...