Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Photo Inspiration Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

This week over at The House that Stamps Built is our monthly photo inspiration challenge.  Below is the photo:


and here is my card:

We have a pretty  poinsettia stamp  2015-D Tiny poinsettia  and I used a cute cardinal Christmas stamp 2105-I Merry...Happy  for my sentiment.  I also stamped a small poinsettia on the envelope.  I really like to put something on the outside of my envelope.  
Poinsettias colored with copic and fussy cut with the tiny poinsettia popped up on the larger poinsettia.  Layered with a curvy fancy die just to add some interest.
  
    Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Photo Inspiration So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie     and Pat  


8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute card and matching envelope. Great take on the inspiration photo!

Donna said...

What a fabulous card Shirley! Like the curved look and your lovely layout!

Patti J said...

This turned out so pretty! Loving the curvy dies - beautifully done, dear friend! Hugs!

loz said...

Beautiful and elegant card Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

How pretty! I love that border die cut in the center and that adorable little cardinal!

Cheryl W said...

Oooooh, opretty! I love your little dimensional poinsettias and that curvy die. I have a set of Spellbinder curvy dies that I've had for years. I need to get them out and use them more. Love when you remind me of the cool stuff I already have. :)

Diane said...

What a super pretty card design.

Hugs Diane

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful take on the photo/color challenge Shirley! Love the gold in the centers and your curvy design makes this so elegant looking! REALLY loved the unique design I received as well! It's amazing friend! HUGS