Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Anything Goes - The House that Stamps Built

This month over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenges will be ATG or (anything goes) for the entire month.  Who doesn't love anything goes???

I needed a sympathy card to start off the year - and I needed it fairly quickly so I could get it in the mail quickly. 


 

I used 9706-U Flowers and my sentiment 4205-F Deepest Sympathy.  I blocked off the center areas and used blended oxide inks in blue, pink and green and then stamped the focal image in VersaMark black ink so I would get a nice crisp image.  I added a few sequins "just because", and the card went in the mail on Monday.  

When you have to make a sympathy card rather quickly you want something that is pretty and simple and I was very pleased with how this turned out.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Anything 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.

6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - what a lovely cas sympathy card! Awesome job on doing CAS, Shirley! You nailed it.

loz said...

Beautiful card for a sad occasion Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Such a beautiful card, Shirley! Love the pretty center panel, and I never ever think to stamp and not color. MUST do that more often - love it!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like your lovely blending and how you carried the colors into your layers and sequins, very peaceful.

Cheryl W said...

Your blended inks are just beautiful. I love the soft colors, and they're perfect for a sympathy card.

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love your strip of color down the center!