Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Rainbow Valentine - House that Stamps Built

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is ATG - Anything Goes.  I decided with Valentines Day coming up I needed a couple more Valentine to send out so I came up with my Rainbow Valentine.  


I used my wreath die stencil and stamped 9708-B and 9707-B, Love U and Hugs candy Hearts from the container category.  I stamped each heart in rainbow colors, and in the middle I used 1219-C Love Letter In the center of a square card - mounted on red glitter paper and then on white.  A square card takes more postage to mail but sometimes you just have to make it to fit.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Anything 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

8 comments:

Donna said...

Such a darling wreath card Shirley, like the rainbow colors!

loz said...

Beautiful design Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

What a cool idea! The wreath builder stencil is perfect for getting those heart images in a perfect circle. I love the rainbow colors, too. I can see that a candy heart wreath would be cute, too, with a little bow at the top. Hmmmm, wonder if I have the right size heart stamps...

Heather said...

Oh, this is so fun!! Great idea to create a wreath with the candy hearts!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute rainbow card with lots of lovely hearts - I just dug those out to use on our Feb challenge. Wonderful card.

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and fun design with all those candy hearts! Now you have me craving some valentine candy hearts! LOL

Patti J said...

OMG, how did I miss this fun creation? What an adorable card, and such a great idea!!! Will have to stop back by and see what else I've missed due to brain fog! Hugs!!!

Diane said...

So cute! Is that for your great grandkids?