Wednesday, October 06, 2021

The House that Stamps Built- THINK PINK

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Think Pink, whether it be breast cancer related, or just a pretty pink card.  I choose to go with breast cancer as I send out a lot of chemo angel cards and always in  need of an inspirational  beast cancer theme.  


 I kept my card rather simple using some pretty pink floral design paper on a pink card base.  I have a cancer ribbon die so I die cut 3 and stacked them on top of each other for a little added height.  Some pretty pink punched glittered butterflies were next.  For my sentiment I used 8409-E Inspiration keeping my card along the simple theme.  Thought it needed a little something extra so I used a punch on the bottom of my pink floral paper and laced some pink and white bakers twine and tied a bow.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Think Pink So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Think Pink
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shirley with so many special touches, your ribbon, paper with the pretty edge, and your glittery butterflies!!

Heather said...

Shirley, you are definitely a Chemo Angel!! I'm sure the recipients are so blessed to receive your cards! This is so pretty and such a beautiful sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a pretty card. I especially like the scalloped edge and the way you threaded your twine through the little holes and tied a bow. It's those little details that make a card extra special.

*Vicki* said...

Such a great card to send for your chemo angel project Shirley! Love that pretty floral background! The stacked up ribbon die cuts are a great idea to pop up on the design and I like to do that too! Such a pretty pink card!

Lynette said...

Such pretty paper, and a very lovely card. Someone will truly appreciate receiving it.

Laurie Unger said...

What a pretty card for one of your chemo buddies. Lovely designer paper, too.

Diane said...

Pretty card Shirley! I love the simplicity of the card.

loz said...

beautiful card and dp shirley...loz