Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Favorite Technique - The House that Stamps Built

 This final week before Christmas over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge was to use our favorite technique.  


One of my favorite techniques is paper piecing so I used 905-L angel - and for my sentiment I used 6523-D Heaven and Earth 
I had some pretty pink/green DP what I thought went very well with my angel so I used that to accent my focal image.  Have to add a bit of bling and what a pretty card. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of  favorite technique.  so many possibilities   on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of use favorite technique.   
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 






7 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful image and design Shirley...Have a Merry Christmas..Loz

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, great design and paper piecing! I did know this was your favorite technique, I guessed wrong.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is perfect! I love paper-piecing, too. I think it adds so much character to whatever image you apply it to. I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful, fun-filled Christmas!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling paper pieced angel, Shirley. She turned out lovely. I need to do this technique more often. Happy Holidays!

Heather said...

I thought for sure you would choose "fun folds"! Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques as well. Your card turned out super cute!

Patti J said...

Wow! What a great card! Beautiful image, love the paper piecing, and the designer paper is gorgeous! Well done, dear friend, as always!

Diane said...

Great card and design! I love your choice of colors, and you used one of my favorite DSP. The angel is so cute. Miss you my friend!