Monday, March 28, 2022

Man and his Dog

 These two cards have no stamping on the outside - I just with with the simplicity of the die cut and the beautiful Horizons paper pack from SU.  A friend had send me the die cut - probably a year ago - yep - I misplaced them (well ok lost them) and as I was going through some stuff I found them.  That was my sign to make a couple of cards before I lost them again.  Thank you Cheryl for sending them to me. 




I used the same die cut on the second card - but cut off a dog from an extra my friend sent me.  This would make a great pet sympathy card, thinking of you, or a just because. I currently have a senior buddy and a chemo teen that I send cards to weekly so these are already earmarked for them.   With the New Horizons paper there is really no extra stamping needed except maybe a sentiment.  These papers are absolutely beautiful - and have a big seller.  

7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I'm so glad you found a use for the die-cuts. They look awesome on these cards. That paper really is beautiful and works perfectly to create these scenes. If you ever want more, let me know!

Donna said...

These are gorgeous Shirley, beautiful papers and choice of dies. PS I found my bow dies-how many years has it been?

*Vicki* said...

Wow, these are so pretty Shirley! It looks like those papers worked out perfectly for a scene with your silhouette die! It's always nice when you find something to pull out and be able to use it for something. It's like finding that money in the bottom of your purse when you need it! LOL!!

loz said...

Wow.. stunning cards and DP Shirley...loz

Patti J said...

These are beautiful! Even prettier in real life! Glad you shared them, dear friend!

Diane said...

Beautiful. I love the New Horizons paper, it is perfect for this type of card. That die cut is perfect for it. I love the card.

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely - wonderful papers and the die cuts look great on them.