Monday, March 21, 2022

Stamp Workshop

Got together with some dear friends on Friday in St. Louis for a stamping workshop.  Oh what a fun day we had - besides spending time with friends, we made  some really sweet cards.  


This was the first card we completed at the workshop - I will post the second card when I get a picture.  

This stamp set is from Stampin Up annual catalog To the Moon and is such a practical set to have on hand, graduation, love you. congrats etc.   

It is amazing how much you can accomplish with just a stamp and some ink pads, no coloring tools necessary.  Quick and easy.  My kind of card.  

Thanks Dianna for a great workshop - despite the rain we had a pretty sunny fun morning inside the Panera in St. Charles county.  


7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Lovely! great layout and I bet you all had such a fun time!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card! And your card-making workshop sounds like so much fun. Isn't it great to attend an event where you actually learn and have fun at the same time?

*Vicki* said...

Really great layout here Shirley and love the scattered stars! The colors are pretty too! Glad you had a fun time with your friends and crafting! Always fun to do!

Donna said...

Was such a fun get together with friends and fabulous cards! I am ready for next month!

loz said...

Fabulous card Shirley...loz

Patti J said...

Great card! Eager to get my kit! Thanks for the inspiration!

Diane said...

I was so glad you could come!! We did have a great time. I absolutely love that card, I CASED it from the Stampin' Up catalog. Can't wait to get together again.