Wednesday, April 20, 2022

You Are Fierce Birthday Card

 Seems like I am needing more masculine/boy cards lately so I recently made a "tiger" card using Wild Cats from SU - the tiger/leopard are a bit tricky to stamp but again I used my stamp positioner so I could get the stripes right.  


This is another corner tuck in flap card - but it works really well for this card and easy to make.  This card went to the son of one of my chemo buddies.  I always try and include them in my cards, notes, and sometimes a gift like for his birthday.  

 This is such a fun set to play with:


Once I had the stripe placement worked out - I went ahead and made a couple of these cards to put in my masculine stack.  This one I used to send to my chemo teen boy.  

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your tiger images are awesome with your card layouts here and so perfect for boy/masculine style cards too! Really love how the top card has that corner area to tuck it in and I never thought of doing it that way! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

Donna said...

Such awesome cards Shirley, the tigers are fabulous and like your designs and papers!!

Cheryl W said...

These are fabulous masculine cards. Love those tigers. Your kindness to your chemo bodies just blows me away. You make the world a better place!

loz said...

Fantastic boys card and I love the layout and colours Shirley..loz

Diane said...

Oh, I love both cards. So cute. I said I was going to get that bundle and never did. I love what I see done with it.