Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Happy Birthday

 I have to share my birthday cards from my talented crafted and great friends.  I celebrated birthday all week - lunches, crafting get togethers, lunch with hubby, Happy Birthday singing from grandkids.  

I broke them up in three groups so I could get them all in. 


BD card on the left is a tuxedo card from one of my friends Donna - she said she really struggled with it (in fact had to have her hubby Steve help!!!).  Middle card is from Patti - triple diamond card with special beautiful envelope, and the far right card is from Cheryl - lots of die cuts and fancy framing.  


Far right card is from my friend Sally (also my upline with Stampin Up), middle card is from Diana and far left card is from my adopted Mother - (Donna's mom) she is 91 and does beautiful work.  I hope I can still do this at 91.


This last card is from Donna - yes I got two from her.  Love shaker cards - and glitter.  This card depicts Donna and I crafting - Donna is on the left and I am on the right.  Great match - she even colored the hair to match our hair color.  

What a great birthday I had - who can guess what birthday it was?  Ok my friends who know you can't divulge.  

6 comments:

Patti J said...

So happy that you were spoiled and loved last week by so many friends! We all loved spoiling you! Your cards are beautiful! Had a good day today, it was fun to laugh so hard! Hugs…

*Vicki* said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful birthday all around Shirley! You've received so many stunning and amazing cards and it shows how well loved you are! Glad you had such a wonderful birthday friend!! HUGS

loz said...

Fabulous birthday cards Shirley. I LOVE the card from Donna..Loz

Cheryl W said...

What a fun assortment of cards, and a belated happy birthday to you! Crafty friends are the best. It's so much fun to share our hobby.

Laurie Unger said...

What a bunch of lovely birthday cards! You are spoiled! I love them all, but Donna's is the bomb! So lifelike!

Donna said...

Fabulous collection of cards Shirley, love all of them!!