Thursday, September 01, 2022

Pet Sympathy Card

 I really need to make a few of these up when I have to make a pet sympathy card - they are hard to make when the pet crosses the rainbow bridge.  Our dear friends dog crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday.  


This card was in my "cards to case file" on Pinterest and I thought it was very simple and meaningful.  I blended oxide distress inks for the rainbow - then sprayed with my distress water bottle giving a nice fine mist.  The sentiment inside was also one I had in my files 

makes me cry when I read it.  So I hope the card is a comfort to my friend during this sad time for her. 

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are very hard cards to create for sure. You've done such a beautiful job with the rainbow blending here and your sentiment is perfect too! Very sweet and I know losing a fur friend is so hard as I still feel for my sweet Mocca lost in 2018. HUGS

loz said...

Such a beautiful card for a very sad time Shirley...Loz

Donna said...

Beautiful card and sentiment! Great idea to have a few of these beauties on had.

Cheryl W said...

Such a pretty and thoughtful card. I always tear up when I'm making a card like this. Having lost a couple of furbabies myself, I know the sadness one feels.

Cheryl W said...

I love the simple design of this card, and the writing on the inside is so touching. You are so kind to send your condolences with this lovely card.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, this is so sweet for a pet sympathy card and I love the sentiment. I think I need to make a few of these up for my stash as well.