Friday, April 28, 2023

April - End of Month

 Our little group of crafters had 3 birthdays in April so we did an April birthday lunch/craft session.  Here are the projects we shared - 


Left top Ruth, Right top Sally, left bottom Patti, Right bottom Cheryl, the instructions were to make them simple, quick and easy, and I think everyone followed instructions.  We had 5 cards done in 2 hours, (mine to follow).  

Lunch consisted of homemade "Panera" chicken and wild rice soup - which everyone said they liked.  Betty Crocker and I made cheddar biscuits and Sally brought Better than Sex Cake.  

So much fun to get together with our favorite hobby and great friends. 

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really amazing set of creations! I adore the bunny and the others are just gorgeous! I'm sure you all have a wonderful time together with your friends! Thanks for sharing your fun inspiration!

Donna said...

I like all of these, talented group of ladies! I am anxious to see your!

loz said...

Fabulous cards Ladies..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Well, now, I'd make 10 cards in two hours for Better Than Sex Cake!! he he Sounds like a lot of fun, and the cards are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Laurie Unger said...

How fun and I love these cards. You all are very talented and I bet have loads of fun when you get together.